Friday, September 23, 2011

27th Birthday post

Well, I made it to 27. There are so many and so few things happening to me and around me all at the same time; Things change, things stay the same. It's been an interesting year. It started off with me going bankrupt and it will end with me engaged to a wonderful woman who has stayed beside me and supported me through some of the lowest points in my life. She has also been there for some of the happiest points ( in fact, since we met, she's been responsible for most of them.) Time continues to flow and although my situation is not perfectly stable, the people who care and will continue to show me love and support always seem to show up just when I need them most. To all of those people, and I truly hope that you know who you are, thank you for being a part of my life.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment